Our world today faces unprecedented technological change. Staggering developments in medicine, science, and technology offer increasingly greater control over discomfort, disease, death—and over our very selves. But for all the promise of these pursuits, potentially de-humanizing problems emerge with humanity’s ability to take, make, and fake human life.
– What’s Wrong with Third Party Assisted Reproduction?
– Egg Donation
–– What’s Wrong With Egg Donation?
–– CBC Legislative Packet: Egg Donation
–– Worldwide Human Egg Laws
– Sperm Donation
–– CBC Legislative Packet: Sperm Donation
–– What’s Wrong with Sperm Donation?
–– What’s Wrong with Surrogacy?
–– Statement on New Jersey’s Gestational Carrier Agreement Act
–– State-by-State Summary of Surrogacy
–– Worldwide Surrogacy Laws
– See also our films on Third-Party Reproduction
What’s Wrong Series
– What’s Wrong With Physician Assisted Suicide?
– What’s Wrong Third Party Reproduction?
– What’s Wrong With Egg Donation?
– What’s Wrong With Sperm Donation?
– What’s Wrong with Surrogacy?